Acceptance of website Terms and Conditions of Use
By using this website you agree to abide by these Terms & Conditions. ADROIT DEVELOPERS PTY LTD(“AD”) may, without notice, amend or modify its Terms & Conditions by posting the amended Terms & Conditions to this website.Your access to and use of the Site is subject to these Terms & Conditions. Please read them carefully before using the Site.
Use of the Site indicates your automatic acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.These Terms & Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and AD with respect to this Site.
If any provision of these Terms & Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible and will be deemed deleted to the extent that it is not enforceable, and the remaining provisions of the Terms & Conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
The failure by AD to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any of these Terms & Conditions will not be construed as a waiver of any right or remedy of AD in respect of any existing or subsequent breach of these Terms & Conditions.
These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by the laws of South Australia, Australia, and each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of South Australia, the Federal Court, and the High Court of Australia.
This Website (Site) is owned, operated and maintained by AD, ABN 24618414645,PO BOX 147 FINDON 5023 Australia.
The information, text materials, graphics, logos, button icons, images, video and audio clips, trade marks (whether registered or not), advertisements, layout, arrangement, graphical user interface, look and feel, and control features of the Site (Content) are owned by AD, unless otherwise expressly stated.
AD reserves all copyright on material on its website, including any photographs and graphic designs. Except for use permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or granted in a separate agreement, the use of material on this Site for any purpose, including repackaging in hard copy or compilation for CD-ROM or any other electronic media, is prohibited unless prior written permission by AD is obtained. The unauthorised use of or lack of sufficient acknowledgment as stated in clause 7 below is against the law and is expressly forbidden.
All information provided on this website has been prepared in accordance with Australian law, and is intended for use by residents of Australia by the AD Communications Manager as approved by the Director. It is intended as a communication tool and not as a source of advice.
Persons residing outside of Australia use this website at their own risk, and should take into consideration the legislative requirements of their country of residence when accessing this website.
Should you choose to make a payment to us you should confirm that in doing so will not constitute a contravention of the laws of your country of residence.
Although AD seeks to protect online payment details in accordance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard, the security of such information transmitted online cannot be guaranteed. As such any data transferred is at your own risk.
If you use a payment card on our Website, you must be the authorised user a stated of the card and have permission and funds to make the relevant payment.
Restrictions on use
AD reserves the right to deny you access to, or use of, all or part of the Site, without prior notice, if you engage in any conduct that AD believes, in its sole discretion:
- violates any term or provision of these Terms & Conditions; or
- violates the rights of AD or third parties; or
- is otherwise inappropriate for continued access and use of the Site.
System integrity and user conduct
You must not use this Site to:
- impersonate or otherwise misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any other person or entity;
- send junk, obscene, indecent, offensive, or threatening electronic mail or ‘spam’ to people who would not wish to receive mail from you;
- falsify or delete any attributions, legends, or other proprietary designations of origin or source of any Content of the Site;
- interfere with or disrupt the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Site;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site or computer systems or networks connected to the Site through any means;
- commit forgery (or attempted forgery);
- harass any individual, or harm minors in any way;
- collect or store personal data about other users, including email addresses; or
- violate any applicable state, Commonwealth or international law, convention or regulation.
All AD logos and program names are registered trademarks ofAD.
All content on this website including logos, brand names, text, photographs, information, statistics, images and other material is protected by copyright, trademark and intellectual property laws in Australia.
AD logo must not be reproduced or used in any way unless AD provides its prior approval in writing.
Reproduction of any part of this website without the express permission of AD is illegal unless otherwise indicated. Where reproduction is permitted in writing by AD Legal, only one copy of the material may be made, and that copy may only be used for personal or non-commercial purposes. Where reproduction is permitted you must not amend or edit the material in any way, and AD asserts its right to be recognised as the author and acknowledgment of the material should be cited as “Copyright of AD”.
Indemnity, disclaimer and limitation of liability
Whilst due care has been taken in the preparation of the content of this Site AD makes no representations regarding the accuracy, currency or reliability of the information provided unless otherwise indicated, and note there may be errors, omissions and typographical errors contained in the material provided.
You agree to indemnify AD including its employees, directors, officers, contractors, subcontractors and collaborators from any loss or damage which it may suffer as a result of your use of this website.
Terms and Conditions for providing a link to this website from another site:
Permission is granted to link to this website subject to the following terms and conditions:
- No responsibility or liability lies with AD (or any employee, agent or servant) for any errors or omissions resulting from use of this website.
- Under no circumstances should your site use the link to AD website to provide specific product or service endorsement or promotion. Nor should the link be placed to imply product or service endorsement or be associated with commercial interests.
- The function of AD’s website includes the promotion and awareness of AD’s communication of information.
- AD reserves the right to withdraw permission to link to this website at any time and the organization in question agrees to remove any link to this website on receiving such notice from AD.
Hyperlinks, advertising, sponsors & third-party content
This website may contain the content of third parties (Third Party Content). This content may include, but is not limited to hyperlinks to external (third party) websites, paid advertisements and mention of program sponsors. None of these things is to be taken as an endorsement, recommendation or approval of the third party, advertiser or sponsor or their products or services. AD accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, currency or suitability or otherwise regarding Third Party Content. Any use or reliance on such content is at your own risk and AD does not accept liability for any loss, damage, costs or expenses arising as a result of the use or reliance.
Should you have any queries, concerns or complaints regarding a third party’s website please refer your query, concern or complaint to the third party.
Should you wish to provide a link to this website from another site you may do so provided you adhere to the following terms and conditions:
AD runs various programs, events and functions and should you choose to participate in or attend any of these programs or events you do so at your own risk.
ADprojects, programs and events may have their own specific terms and conditions, which are separate and in addition to these website Terms & Conditions. Where an inconsistency exists between the program/event Terms & Conditions and these website Terms & Conditions, the program/event Terms & Conditions will prevail.
AD respects and upholds your right to privacy. For further information regarding how we deal with your personal information please see our Privacy Notice. AD’s Privacy Notice details how your visits to our website are dealt with.
Should you have any queries or concerns regarding AD’s website Terms & Conditions please contact AD’s webmaster by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org